Should I Write a Backstory For My Fursona?
- Jeff Calc 84
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2025 12:21 am
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
Re: Should I Write a Backstory For My Fursona?
huh... how did I even vote?
DEFINITELY, makes it a lot more interesting.
DEFINITELY, makes it a lot more interesting.
Working hard on working in Axe...
My projects:Befunge83p
My projects:Befunge83p
Re: Should I Write a Backstory For My Fursona?
Backstory!!
Paris was created by a tinkerer named Codon who is also a protogen. Paris became an astronaut and now he frequently takes trips up to the ISS. He regularly visits Codon, who sometimes also goes up to the station and works with him.
:3
Paris was created by a tinkerer named Codon who is also a protogen. Paris became an astronaut and now he frequently takes trips up to the ISS. He regularly visits Codon, who sometimes also goes up to the station and works with him.
:3
I'm a nerd :3
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: Should I Write a Backstory For My Fursona?
Cool backstory, I think the ISS part is a nice touch
:D
- Jeff Calc 84
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2025 12:21 am
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
Re: Should I Write a Backstory For My Fursona?
codon is the word for a tripelet of amino acids in DNA and RNA, I think.
dunno if that's intended
dunno if that's intended
Working hard on working in Axe...
My projects:Befunge83p
My projects:Befunge83p