Search found 47 matches

by Floofyboy
Fri Oct 02, 2026 12:03 pm
Forum: Open Topic
Topic: Wow...
Replies: 0
Views: 2664

Wow...

This forum has really fallen on hard times, huh?...
Spam accounts... spam posts... Chat is empty and desolate...
Y'know, all that.
Well anyways... I wish that T2oboard was still active. I'll still be here... alone... the sole guardian of this inactive forum.
...alright enough of the melodramatic ...
by Floofyboy
Thu Sep 17, 2026 11:07 am
Forum: Hardware
Topic: A Cool Idea I Had
Replies: 2
Views: 44193

Re: A Cool Idea I Had

NOTICE: I may have to postpone this project until I learn the skills needed to do this (Coding, circuitry, soldering, wiring pins, etc...). I'm sorry to all who wanted to see the finished project. :<
by Floofyboy
Tue May 12, 2026 11:41 am
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

You just use it like you use Scratch (If you know how to use it). If you don't know how, look up "how to use block coding". It's super easy!
by Floofyboy
Mon May 11, 2026 8:17 am
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

You can add whatever you want!
Oh and you're alright now :3
by Floofyboy
Tue May 05, 2026 10:26 am
Forum: Hardware
Topic: A Cool Idea I Had
Replies: 2
Views: 44193

Re: A Cool Idea I Had

NOTICE: I am trying to get a new OS but NOOBS Lite won't install anything other than LibreELEC and Risc OS. Anything else gives me errors. I may need to either A; reformat the micro sd card, or B; get a new board.
by Floofyboy
Wed Apr 29, 2026 12:38 pm
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

I actually found out you don't need to create an account; you can do it when you don't have one as well.
by Floofyboy
Wed Apr 29, 2026 12:05 pm
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

https://play.creaticode.com/projects/69 ... sion=1.0.0 <---- link to project

Password: 123abc
by Floofyboy
Wed Apr 29, 2026 11:47 am
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

If you'd like, we could collaborate with each other!
Creaticode has a collaboration feature but Scratch does not, so we'll work there then when we're done I'll publish it on Scratch. Just create an account on Creaticode and I'll give you the link to an empty project. We can brainstorm there.
by Floofyboy
Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:52 am
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

Yourlocalceilingfan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:14 am Ok! Ill see if I can make the background transparent.
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
I don't really know actually... heh. Sorry.
by Floofyboy
Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:50 am
Forum: Art
Topic: Commission?
Replies: 20
Views: 211164

Re: Commission?

Thank you! Here's the project.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1293380415/

Please, enjoy! I have credited you in the "Notes and Credits" section. Do not click the green flag until you have read to the end; there is something important there. I have also credited you in the outro. After "...Maybe ...